0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 40 years

One more question is that nowadays i feel a bit more exhaust! And more the people in an area the more it suffocates me and i feel weak and until and unless i get some juice or some drink, i faint or i dont know what kind of a problem is this or im having some deficiency of i dont know what! Soo please help me out! Thankyou

Asked for Male, 25 years

My brother is 19 years old, we recently checked his blood pressure by chance and that was 140/100. Now we check his blood pressure daily and it remains at 140/100 and he feels so normal. My father is also a blood pressure patient. Is this normal as he doesn't feel anything?

Asked for Female, 12 years

How to strong the immune system of six year old girl as She also has asthma problem.

Asked for Male, 8 years

Asalam o alaikum i have query regarding my 2.8 year old son. He is masha Allah a very active child but since last two three months he has quit eating he isn't very fond of milk too. I have taken him to different doctors for check up but i don't understand that why quitting meal is not a big deal for doctors here. Even without checking him they tell me that he is fine. Please guide me or provide any experienced doctor's contact

Asked for Female, 53 years

I saw 50 percent discount on laser.. Will this discount be available from all Doctors of skin.. And where we will ask for this discount?

Asked for Female, 30 years

Asalam wa Alikum Mam plx mjhy guide kr skti hain k ye reports Normal hain ya Nhi?

Asked for Female, 29 years

My 26 year old sister is a special need person ..she use to drink normal water and was not fond of cold water but now a days she wants cold water all the time and as much as she can drink at one time..is this a sign of any deficiency of something in body?

Asked for Male, 7 years

Need help of a paedritician. I noticed dried up blood in my 10 months old baby ear when he woke up this morning. I cleaned thoroughly and there is no sign of any bruise or cut on the outside.

Asked for Female, 8 years

Its urgent.. My baby is 1.5 years old.. She is suffering from fever and loose motion.. I went to a doctor he gave nowcef syrup for it.. I m confused if its suitable for her or not because the paper inside IT SAYS indications are uti or bronchitis.

Asked for Female, 24 years

Patient has constant vaginal discharge sometimes yellow and usually white. Date of menstruation has changed and going backwards from 13 to 3 and now 28 now. What is the reason

Asked for Female, 39 years

I m having tingling on body with pain in body and nausea, dry mouth.what could b reason. I'm feeling too much weakness.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I took full body wax, but after waxing I got severe itching on my under legs part. please recommend some remedy for that? I didn’t face itching on any other body part, just on under legs.

Asked for Female, 33 years

Salam. I'm suffering with acute dandruff & dryness all over. Can please someone recommend something? I've used anti dandruff shampoos, lotions, creams, moisturiser but nothing works. Even my ear from inside have dryness patches very frequently & same goes all over the body.

Asked for Male, 41 years

For last few weeks. I am having some pain in my tummy and other body parts. Like in arm, hands, in back and some times in any leg also. I had my blood tests,chest x.ray,ecg,echo test. Alhamdulillah everything i found every thing normal. But in ultrasound, dr found bowel gases and told me that body aches are beacause of upset stomach. kindly suggest me.

Asked for Female, 9 years

My niece has this skin problem from last 3 days..it is getting worse. The doc gave her the antibiotics for the treatment but her condition didn't improve. She is 3 years old. Picture attached

Asked for Female, 33 years

After my delivery 9th months back I am suffering from breakouts on my Face with dry patches. Used almost everything but everyday I see the skin is getting rough. What could be the reason? Saw a dermatologist he prescribed physiogel and that’s not suitable. My face starts burning in heat. Any recommendations

Asked for Male, 31 years

It has been 4 months that I am facing a difficulty sleeping. I sleep for hardly 3 to 4 hours a day and although my routine is hectic and I get really tired at the end of the day but still can’t sleep much. Since a few days I feel dizzy and still can’t sleep. I am really fed up of the entire situation. Please suggest me what to do? Why is it happening and what should I do to overcome it?

Asked for Female, 8 years

My daughter is 15 months ols She doesn't walk. Just takes a few steps like 4 or 5 then sits and start crawling. Although she tries to stand and walk. Her height is also very short in comparison to the children of her age. Her weight is also not that much.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I'm unmarried and 24 yrs old. I have problem of irregular periods and the flow has also become much less. I get periods just for one day and mostly I get just clots with no blood. I have severe pain in lower back, lower abdomen and legs even after periods.

Asked for Male, 29 years

If anybody has black spots on legs and back so how to remve them...doctors?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment